Find your way to our slice of paradise!
322 Main Western Road, North Tamborine,
4272, Queensland, Australia
Mobile: 0427 147 647
Tamborine Mountain road conditions and printable driving directions
Don’t stress yourself out on your way to relax, make sure you know where to go and what to expect when travelling to Camelot. There are four main roads up and down the mountain and it is a very rare event that all or any of them of them are closed. If you hear about terrible weather, flooding or other matters of concern in SE Queensland then by all means call us for further information or, find out more about road conditions and traffic.
Also be aware that there is minimal street lighting on the Mountain “so you can enjoy the full beauty of the milky way” and it is very dark. GPS systems are of great assistance or if you feel lost then please call us for assistance.
Route Option From Gold Coast
Google Maps and your GPS may NOT show you the direct route from the Gold Coast or from the South via Henri Robert Drive. Although very steep it saves about 12kms on your journey instead of going via Oxenford. Look at your own maps and our directions to find and consider this much shorter route.
Route Option From Brisbane
- Get on the Pacific Highway from the City or the Gateway Motorway from the Brisbane airport. Follow the Gold Coast signs and you will automatically merge onto the Pacific Highway
- Exit after Dreamworld following exit 57 (Signposted Sanctuary Cove/Oxenford) inland over the motorway and follow route 95 and signs to Mount Tamborine. When you reach the Gallery Walk roundabout (after about 22kms) take the third exit and proceed down Gallery walk, over the next roundabout into Long Road
- After about 3.5kms down Long Road, bear right into Lahey Road and after another kilometre turn left at the T junction onto Main Western Road.
- Camelot is 800 metres on your left hand side. You can park inside the gates to check in. We will then show you to your room or cottage.
- We look forward to welcoming you!